Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'M Busy With This

Salam,
















My rythm today was excellent. Playing slow number with a nice ambience.


At last I got a break at least a short break to update my blog. Lega giler. Wa banyak utang ngan lu all banyak yang dah jadi dalam masa 2 months nih. Let me started with my February diary. Me and my team was busy doing this for the staffs. We organize this Charity Drive that was a yearly calendar events for CIKLIA. I identified this home when I and Capt had to shortlist the Home for our Charity Drive. We started our journey of searching in Dengkil, when to Mantin, Kajang and end up in Klang. Taking photos do some proposal, presentation and finally we choose Rumah Anak Yatim Al Khairiyah in Klang.

When I first met Wak Hj Tulus he was very friendly and informative. Dia ni menantu Tn Hj Sirat pengasas this house, one of the Road In Klang was named after this founder. Its a private orphanage home, and wa rasa terpanggil untuk do our Charity Drive apatah lagi mengenangkan nasib 48 penghuni rumah anak yatim miskin ini yang rata-rata dihuni anak kecil berumar dari 6 hingga 16 tahun. Its a bit unorganize. Rumah seperti inilah yang harus dibantu.

Finally on 28th February 2009 total number of 35 staffs including all the dept heads and our GM depart from our property to Klang. Majlis ni bermula seawal 8 pagi dan berakhir at 2pm. We do some gotong royong work, having lunch together with the kids and handed over cheques to the home. Food was prepared by our Chef and the Kitchen Team, we also donated pillow, curtains, bedsheet, blankets and some good used clothes.

The Care Team Ready To Move Group Photo Before Depart The Big Boss In Action
That's The Least We Can Give!! That's my proud CIKLIA DNA that I want to develop, to inculcate Concorde Care Spirit and none of people who talk I'm bad, I only talk and useless boss are here. Those who are here are those with true spirit of Care & Share..


Maybe depa nak revange but I don't care I'm doing it with my honest feeling so wa pedulik haper khan orang nak kata....Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment