Friday, March 20, 2009

I'M BACK

Salam,

My rhythms today was very energetic, feeling good and everything seems to compliments the hot weather here.

Its been closed to one month I don't really have time to update my blog. Seriously I was stuck with so many things to be completed and delivered for the month of March plus I been travelling a lot. With IPR, Certified Group Trainers Workshop, The Pulse Workshop, a few proposal on staff activities and campaign to be submitted to my GM and the list goes on. Hmm what a though month ha..

Anna and Cik Som you all keep on reminding me on updating the blog and today wa gigihkan jugak langsaikan utang wa kat lu all...

I hope over the weekend I would be able to post a few articles on what happen to me for the past one month.

Till then ADIOS..

3 comments:

  1. Saya intai-intai juga, manalah Gee ni. Anyway, happy that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa.. wa pun intai2 gak, nasib mata wa tak tembel..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam CZ & Cik Som,
    Hmm wa kalu boleh hari hari nak blog tapi memang bz pegi Bandung do recruitment balik stuck with Certified Trainer workshop, pasni banyak lagi mende nunggu wa sampai hujung April.

    ReplyDelete