Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Luv English

Salam, Hari yang panas dan pasti memenatkan, the rythm today playing a slow number but entertaining, recovering and it a must to go on WINNER Never QUIT, Quiter Never WIN that's a nice phrase from ABJ and after some times I start to believe it sama macam wa percaya EGO Itu PERLU Tapi Ego Yang BERLEBIHAN Merosakkan... I owe to blog about this to someone and its quite some times that I promise to blog about this until someone text me and today wa nak langsaikan utang nih. Remember that me and hubby do some improvement to our living and exterior of the house. The job was completed almost 3 months back and only now I had time to cerita ceriti and upload some photos. Mungkin tak se gah mana tapi wa and hubby puas hati with the result. Yang penting its what we want for our home sweet home. We change the ceiling, change the paint, change the living setting and some improvement too for the playing area for si kenit.. And here's the results and all that, we arrange and do it ourself except kerja painting kita upah sebab hubby wa rajin sangat ahakksss... sowi eh gambo ni kabur sket camera wa pening sket For those who knows me for so long they know that I'm all crazy about English Deco. Mahal sebenarnya collection English but wa kumpul sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit..ha untuk orang yang text wa tu wa harap lu hepi...Anna kan wa cakap dinding tu sama ngan lu punya wall kat A Famosa..Hubby luv Bali so that Bali corner is to compliments the Menteri Kewangan kalau semua English concept dalam biz plan budget tak approved pulak.. A Great Day Ahead for everybody and for me as well. ADIOS.

3 comments:

  1. G:Cantik..cantik. Talking about color, we have the same taste. Overall: Class beb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syantekk... I like that kinda green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna & CS,

    TQ. Anna we both bukan jek sama test on color remember those days even baju pun we have same taste lucky hubby jek tak sama taste he he he...
    Cik Som, tahu tak nak mendapatkan color tu wa and hubby mix color Jotun berapa kali baru dapat color yang kita hendak nih ahakkssss

    ReplyDelete