Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rimas And Sick Of All This!!

Salam,

My rythm today was very slow. Dingin sangat walau cuaca kat luar tu panas giler.

Pernah rasa rimas and lemas? Have you ever feel so sick of your surrounding? That's how I felt today. I'm so sick of sucking the drama of melancholic people. We talking about building new culture, we were talking about being fair, creating great values for staffs, giving the best we could to retain and develop talents. On the actual facts ada pulak tangan-tangan yang gatal usik kerja buat wa, tangan-tangan yang tak henti try to make a full stop for a better tomorrow, for the vision to not continues. Ntah angin apa yang melanda wa rasa sangat kecewa, I'm really disappointed if people do not understand my simple language, my simple lingo. Most importantly when people don't appreciate my extra effort. Parah lagi kalau yang tak paham itu orang yang berada di atas. Wa tak kisah sebenarnya if this not happening here, I know if I walk out from this door there will be a few door open for me, another door open and understand my 'niat' but I pity those staffs whom I had promise to help changing the culture, change the ambience's. Make this place a conducive working environment. That's my promise to them every time I conducted staff team building. Hmm its really selfish for me to just walk out. I don't know I'm puzzle.

At this moment only ALLAH can understand how I feel, how I fight with all the drama but wa tahu bukan wa sorang yang kecewa and frust with all this, a few other friend also walk out from the meeting room with frustration. Kecewa sangat bila yang bermatian buat kerja tak excellence and yang pandai bermanis muka menang lagi hari ini. Tapi itukan hukum alam, suka tak suka wa kena terima. One of the friend told me "try to immune with all this, that's part and parcel we have to face if we still want to be here".

I don't know how long I can stand with all this sick people? How long more I can continue with all this...Chow maybe tomorrow is a better day for me. I guess ya because tomorrow I'll be on leave. I take a break..I gone to have a good time with my hubby doing some eyes and pocket theraphy...

Last but not least at this moment I recall my good friend at MAMPU JPM saying "We Should Count Our Blessing"

6 comments:

  1. G: Sabar ok!! We have shared few value things on our conversation the other day. I know you are strong beb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    Dun worry I b strong cuma nak share some fears with all gud friend..Life have to go on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lu buat lu pedulik haper la. yang penting lu dapat apa yang lu nak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helllooo G...Listen here. WINNER NEVER QUIT , QUITER NEVER WIN. This statement is always right...believe me. If you quit you are just the same as those Melayu yg selalu salahkan orang. What you are going thru is not a problem actually (bcos they are always there) but take it as opportunity. Opportunity to size up yrself and the surrounding and learn how to take advantage of the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mady & Abj,

    No worries I'm trying my level best not to give up. Thank you. I'm counting my blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wa belajo perkara baru di sini

    kengkadang tak perlu menang untuk menang

    ReplyDelete